If you can find somebody who doesn’t like pizza, especially on Pizza Tuesdays . . . we greatly pity that person. In all seriousness, though, pizza is one of the best bar foods. We contend that this will even rival the exalted Taco Tuesday as the best thing to eat after Monday and before Wednesday.
We know you can get pizza just about anywhere these days. Even frozen pizza has come a long way. Let’s be honest about it, though, when you’re craving something more authentic, you have to find a restaurant that knows what it’s doing.
What are we doing to distinguish ourselves on Pizza Tuesday? How about . . .
- Pizza all day – from open to close (11:30 a.m. to 11 p.m.)
- $10 Medium, 2 Topping Pizzas with a purchase of a drink
- Dine In Only
This saves you a few bucks off the normal menu price. Now, let’s see why you should get pizza at Bogey’s.
Specialty Pizzas Galore:
- White Pie – What makes it white? That appearance comes from the terrific blend of parmesan, ricotta, and mozzarella cheeses.
- Chipotle Ranch Pizza – Here’s your chance to enjoy Pizza Tuesday yet reclaim the delicious Mexican flavor of Taco Tuesday. The chipotle ranch drizzle really makes this one a huge fan favorite in Venice.
- Buffalo Pizza – It’s not made with buffalo meat, but then again, neither are buffalo wings. If you’re a bleu-cheese lover, then you MUST try this one that also features our patented Bogey’s Buffalo sauce.
- Margherita Pizza – This pizza utilizes classic and delicious seasonings like basil, mozzarella, olive oil, and tomato.
- Small (8 inches), Medium (12 inches), & Large (16 inches)
- Maybe none of those specialty pizzas suit your fancy. That’s no problem because we have more than a dozen toppings for you to mix and match.
- Do you like pineapple on your pizza? You can have it all day at Bogey’s. We have the traditional stuff like sausage and pepperoni, but our patrons regularly compliment the roasted veggies, grilled chicken, and pepper rossini. We’ll even let you have your pizza completely plain if that’s how you roll.
This should be enough to entice you to visit us every Tuesday for pizza. Don’t forget that we’re also the best for burgers on Monday, along with several other delightful specials all the time.
Bogey’s Sports Pub exists to give our friends around Venice, FL, the best place to get pizza, wings, beer, burgers, and plenty of sports. Come check us out and grab a slice while watching the Lightning chase down another Stanley Cup title. Don’t forget that we offer delivery services for other things as well. Call us to learn more, at 941- 488-9156.