Believe it or not, there is an alternative to all the taco fanaticism on Tuesdays at every other restaurant. If you come to Bogey’s for Pizza Tuesdays, we promise you won’t leave disappointed. We can confidently back up that claim, too.
Why Pizza Is Great
These are a few reasons you should enjoy pizza without shame.
- Pizza not only tastes great but it’s packed with protein. Did you know the typical slice of pizza has 12 grams of protein? That’s something to consider if you’re looking for the best “cheat meal” that still helps with energy and muscle growth.
- The pizza crust is also an excellent source of fiber.
- It even makes great breakfast food. If you can’t finish your pizza when you visit Bogey’s, just ask for a to-go plate and use it to curb your cravings the following morning.
- Still not convinced pizza is healthy? Then why not get it with roasted veggies or toss on some pineapples, mushrooms, or any other delicious superfoods? Everything goes great on pizza, including the most nutritious ingredients.
So, hopefully, you’re getting the picture. There are many other excellent reasons to indulge in a nice slice once in a while.
Pizza Tuesday at Bogey’s
That “once in a while” could be every Tuesday at Bogey’s. That’s when we do our best deals.
- Get pizza all day (from 11:30 a.m. to 11 p.m.)
- Big discounts – Medium pizzas are only $10 for two toppings and a drink
- This is dine-in only (so stay with us a while)
We’re not talking about generic pizza either. We have multiple specialty options like Margherita Pizza, White Pie, Buffalo Pizza, and Chipotle Ranch Pizza. The two-topping discounts allow you to put together a fine pizza with 16 different ingredients like pepperoni, pepper Rossini, ham, Italian sausage, ground beef, green pepper, and more. We can think of no better way to reinvigorate your Tuesday afternoons and evenings.
Bogey’s Sports Pub is the best place to relax for food and drinks, any day of the week, in Venice, FL. Even if pizza isn’t your thing, we have tons of other great menu foods like calzones, wraps, burgers, wings, quesadillas, and more. There’s something at Bogey’s for even the pickiest eaters. Feel free to ask our friendly staff for suggestions. If you have any other questions about pizza or the rest of our food, call us at 941-488-9156.